October 2nd, 2017


This evening Cliff's battle is coming to an end. Surrounded by his wife, kids, best friends and family, the hospice delivered news that he doesn't have much time with us. It's been quite an emotional night for all of us to say the least. We lit some candles and played Tom Petty in the background along with some of Cliff's guitar recordings. One by one we all said our goodbyes. There was some laugher and a lot of tears. The best we can do for him is to keep him comfortable and let him know how much we all love him and how much we will miss him when he's gone.

Thank you for all the love, prayers and support, it means the world to our family.


   The Fisher Family

Comments

  1. Your family is so very special to me. I am so so sorry. My heart just breaks for you. I treasure the memories I have of Cliff from the times I spent with the family and I will continue praying and keeping you all in my thoughts. Love you all very much. Huuuuugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Morning update 9/15/17

Friday, September 15th

September 27, 2017